No fly list hack

Chauke

Thing is, once something like that gets shared around it's only a matter of time before someone gives it to their friend who gives it to a friend. I'd give it about two week before it's public.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:15 PM, MalwareTech said:

Thing is, once something like that gets shared around it's only a matter of time before someone gives it to their friend who gives it to a friend. I'd give it about two week before it's public.

I don't think so. Let's bet for a Drink 😉

1 hour ago, MalwareTech said:

It do be like that tho :')

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it was a leak on ddosecrets or the journalist side, I think they just followed Maia's ( the hacker's) walk though on her website.

3 minutes ago, NeonPayload said:

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it was a leak on ddosecrets or the journalist side, I think they just followed Maia's ( the hacker's) walk though on her website.

That seems less likely than someone passing the list on. But even if that's the case wouldn't it still count as a leak given that they posted a howto. 

5 hours ago, MalwareTech said:

That seems less likely than someone passing the list on. But even if that's the case wouldn't it still count as a leak given that they posted a howto. 

I guess so, I meant more on the Journalists part not on Maia's part.

15 hours ago, NeonPayload said:

I guess so, I meant more on the Journalists part not on Maia's part.

It's unlikely a journalist did, but they were sharing with journalists and researchers. I'm sure the qualification for researcher is quite broad.