URLs in text not working?

ender

Is it just me, or do links in text not work? I thought I couldn't post a link because my account was new, but I've just been reading the How I Found My First Ever ZeroDay (RDP) topic (I tried linking to it, we'll see if it works), and there's this text in it:  

16 hours ago, MalwareTech said:

If you're unfamiliar with how BlueKeep works, I highly recommend reading my write-up here.

I'm assuming "here" was supposed to be a link?

For security purposes we've decided to disable clickable links, with the exception of approved sites. Currently looking for an alternative that can allow clickable links without people being able to conceal the destination. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MalwareTech said:

For security purposes we've decided to disable clickable links, with the exception of approved sites. Currently looking for an alternative that can allow clickable links without people being able to conceal the destination. 

Maybe as a perk after a certain reputation/amnt of posts/rank? + mod validation

Edited by Zanidd
  • Like 4

On 11/7/2022 at 6:39 PM, MalwareTech said:

Would be nice if that was mentioned somewhere (or maybe it is and I missed it?). It's a bit confusing making a post with links to several different sites, just to see that all links are gone after you've submitted your post.

• Like 1