Pokémon Scarlet and Violet

CyberValken

I can’t be the only one here hyped for a new Pokémon game. I’ve played every game since Red dropped on gameboy color. I even took off Friday to get a jump on playing them—unfortunately have a training that coincides with this week and stretches into Saturday though. 

I’ve preordered both (kinda bummed the preorder bonuses are so lame). Going to start with Scarlet and the Chili Pepper fire Dino as my starter. 

Anyone else here want to be the best? Like no one ever was? 

• Like 1

My bud's copy arrived and we're gonna be streaming it Saturday. Took a bit of effort to figure out a way where he can both broadcast it to Twitch and Discord so I can see it too but I think we're close to nailing that. (I'm open to suggestions though if there are any)

I expect to wheeze at a lot of ridiculous designs but more so I'm hoping my buddy at least has a good time with it because he's been looking forward to it.

Edited by il Duderoni
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, il Duderoni said:

My bud's copy arrived and we're gonna be streaming it Saturday. Took a bit of effort to figure out a way where he can both broadcast it to Twitch and Discord so I can see it too but I think we're close to nailing that. (I'm open to suggestions though if there are any)

I expect to wheeze at a lot of ridiculous designs but more so I'm hoping my buddy at least has a good time with it because he's been looking forward to it.

link?

• Like 1

Definitely some glitches here and there with graphics but nothing that kills the game. Having a lot of fun with it so far. Multiplayer is great! 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 3:36 AM, CyberValken said:

Definitely some glitches here and there with graphics but nothing that kills the game. Having a lot of fun with it so far. Multiplayer is great! 

Just read on reddit that somebody discovered battle stadium uses fixed seeds in RNG. 😄