Cooperative Gaming

Boccraft

• 3 weeks later...

Not those currently (heard good things about DRG though), but used to be super into Left 4 Dead & L4D2. Vermintide was surprisingly good, and the new 40K one Darktide just came out so think I'm going to check it out since it's on game pass anyway.

• Like 1

I just picked up Warhammer 40K Darktide and its pretty good so far! Loved to find some people to play with, I can send out my Steam name to anyone interested.

• Like 1

I've mostly played Satisfactory and Factorio with friends. Great games if you need to scratch that build complex infrastructures itch. Just a warning if you start using excel sheets and have regular meetings and task assignments you are no longer playing, you started having a second job.

Dying Light was ok as a coop, the story is a bit predictable, other than that fun. The DLC was also fun, probably enjoyed it more than the main game. 

Forrest is ok if you can tolerate all the bugs. It kinda never left the early access stage. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grubbslinger said:

I just picked up Warhammer 40K Darktide and its pretty good so far! Loved to find some people to play with, I can send out my Steam name to anyone interested.

Looks like crossplay between Steam and game pass isn't implemented yet, alas. They're saying shortly after launch so fingers crossed that it's not too far out.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:41 PM, j91321 said:

I've mostly played Satisfactory and Factorio with friends. Great games if you need to scratch that build complex infrastructures itch. Just a warning if you start using excel sheets and have regular meetings and task assignments you are no longer playing, you started having a second job.

That's why I stopped playing with one of my friends...😆

• Haha 1